From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hawaiian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hawaiian may refer to:
- Hawaii state residents, regardless of ancestry
- Native Hawaiians, the current term for the indigenous people of the Hawaiian Islands or their descendants
- Hawaiian language, developed from both the Polynesian and Tahitian languages
- Things and people of the Kingdom of Hawaii, during the period from 1795–1893
- Things and people of the Republic of Hawaii, the short period after the overthrow of the monarchy
- Things and people of the Territory of Hawaii, during the period the area was a U.S. territory from 1898–1959
- Things and people of the Sandwich Islands, the name used for the Hawaiian Islands around the end of the 18th century
- Hawaiian Airlines, a commercial airline based in Hawaii
- Hawaiians (disambiguation)
- Hawaiian cuisine
- Hawaiian Islands
- Hawaiian kinship
- All pages with titles containing "Hawaiian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hawaiian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.