Heinz Kindermann (born on 20 June 1942 in Welhotta (CZ)) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Social Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development and its Committee on Fisheries.
He is also a member of the Delegation to the EU-Croatia Joint Parliamentary Committee and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the countries of south-east Europe.
- 1956-1958: Farming apprenticeship
- 1961-1967: Studied veterinary medicine
- 1968: Doctorate
- 1967-1990: Veterinary doctor in a partnership in Strasburg
- 1990: Specialist qualification for small animals
- 1990-1994: Veterinary official in Strasburg
- 1992: Passed the veterinary officers' civil service examination
- 1992-1994: Head of the district veterinary and food supervisory office of Strasburg
- 1991-1993: Chairman of Strasburg district SPD
- 1991-1992: Head of the Human Justice and Culture of the Minorities
- 1992-1995: Vice-Chairman of Uecker-Randow district SPD
- 1990-1994: Municipal Councillor and SPD Group Chairman in Strasburg
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament