From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hind may refer to:
- A female deer, especially a red deer
- Hind and al-Hind, a Persian and Arabic name for the Indian subcontinent
- Hind (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Hind (video game), a helicopter game simulation by Digital Integration
- Hindu, a follower of Hinduism
- Mil Mi-24, a helicopter, codenamed the "Hind" by NATO
- Golden Hind, a ship captained by Sir Francis Drake between 1577 and 1580
- Hawker Hind, a Royal Air Force light-bomber of the inter-war years
- Ceryneian Hind, mythological deer, also called the Golden Hind
- Hind, a term used for a skilled Farmworker or, in Scotland and Northern England
- All pages with titles containing "Hind"
- Epinephelus, a genus of groupers sometimes referred to as hinds
- Hinds (disambiguation)
- Hinde (surname)
- Hindi (language)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.