House of Prince
House of Prince A/S, is a Danish cigarette manufacturer. As Denmark’s only cigarette manufacturer, it was an independent subsidiary of Scandinavian Tobacco Company until its sale to British American Tobacco in 2008.
The history of House of Prince dates to 1990 during reconstruction of Scandinavian Tobacco Company, and now houses all cigarette tobacco manufacturing of that company.
The factory was built in 1951 and is located in Søborg, Denmark and produces approximately 60 million cigarettes daily. Most cigarettes made in a day was 85 million. The factory will close in 2011.
- House of Prince AB (Sweden)
- Scandinavian Tobacco S.A. (Poland)
- Scandinavian Tobacco Eesti AS (Estonia)
- UAB House of Prince Lithuania (Lithuania)
- Scandinavian Tobacco S.R.O. (Czech)
- Scandinavian Tobacco Company Hellas S.A. (Greece)
- Scandinavien Tobacco Hungary kft. (Hungary)
Cigarette brands by House of Prince
- Christian of Denmark
- Corner - Now known as Pall Mall
- LA - Los Angeles
- North State
- Rocky Mountains
- Slim Agenda
- Slim Camelia
- Wall Street
- British American Tobacco