From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibo or IBO may be used in a number of different ways.
- Ibo or Igbo people, an ethnic group based in West Africa
- Ibo or Igbo language, the language of the Igbo people
IBO can stand for:
- Intellectual Property Business Organization
- International Baccalaureate Organization - former name of the International Baccalaureate, which operates the International Baccalaureate programs
- International Biology Olympiad, an annual competition
- International Boxing Organization
- Ibo Bonilla Oconitrillo, name and abbreviation of Costa Rican sculptor and architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.