From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibo may refer to:
- İbrahim Tatlıses, a Kurdish pop-folk singer also known as "Ibo"
- Ibo Bonilla, a Costa Rican sculptor and architect
- Igbo people, a Nigerian ethnic group formerly known as the "Ibo"
- Ibo, Mozambique, one of the Quirimbas Islands
- Ibo, a district of Hyōgo in Japan
- Igboland, the traditional lands of the Igbo people in Imo and surrounding states in Nigeria
- Aboh, a Nigerian city in Igboland also formerly known as "Ibo"
- Igbo language, also known as "Ibo"
IBO or I.B.O. can stand for:
- International Boxing Organization
- Intellectual Property Business Organization
- International Baccalaureate Organization, the former name of the International Baccalaureate
- International Biology Olympiad, an annual competition
- Independent Business Owner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.