|Date of birth||2 February 1959|
|Place of birth||Kafr Qasim, Israel|
|Knessets||17, 18, 19, 20|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
|2006–2015||United Arab List|
Sheikh Ibrahim Sarsur (Arabic: ابراهيم صرصور, Hebrew: אִבְרָהִים צַרְצוּר; born 2 February 1959) is an Israeli Arab politician. A former leader of the United Arab List, he represented the party in the Knesset from 2006 to 2015.
Born in Kafr Qasim, Sarsur studied English literature and English linguistics at Bar-Ilan University during the 1970s. He became a member of Kafr Qasim council in 1989, serving on it until becoming the head of the southern faction of the Islamic Movement (considered more moderate than its northern counterpart) in 1999. He also became one of the heads of the High Follow-Up Committee for Arab Citizens of Israel.
In the 2006 elections he was elected to the Knesset. He spoke out against a meeting of Arab lesbians in 2007, releasing a statement saying that "all respectable people from all communities and streams to stand up against preaching sexual deviance among our women and girls." He also claimed there were no homosexuals in the Muslim community. Following an Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip which killed a woman and her four children in April 2008, he compared the actions of Israel to those of the Nazis: "Israel's killing of innocent people is reminiscent of some very dark times, including that of the Nazis."
He was re-elected again in 2013. Later in the year he signed a petition along with 105 other MKs calling for the release of the Jewish-American Jonathan Pollard, currently imprisoned by the United States for spying for Israel. Sarsur was quoted as saying that he "felt an emotional kinship with Pollard when [he] heard about the conditions under which he lives”, comparing Pollard's treatment to that of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli prisons.
- Islamic Movement slams Arab gay meeting Haaretz, 11 March 2007
- Arab MK: No gays in Muslim society Ynetnews, 7 April 2006
- Arab MK: Israel's acts reminiscent of Nazis Ynetnews, 28 April 2008
- Fendel, Hillel (16 June 2011). "Arab MK Praises Hizbullah, Calls for Caliphate". Israel National News. Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- 106 Israeli MKs appeal to Obama to release Pollard Times of Israel, 25 December 2013
- Joint List list Central Elections Committee
- Ibrahim Sarsur on the Knesset website