From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up instructor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Instructor may refer to:
- A teacher, or professor, of a specialised subject that involves skill
In print media:
- Juvenile Instructor, the official periodical of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) between 1901 and 1930
- The Instructor, the official periodical of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) between 1930 and 1970
- Instructor, a trade magazine for teachers published by Scholastic
In other uses:
- Ground Instructor, a certificate issued in the United States by the Federal Aviation Administration that allows the holder to offer ground instruction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instructor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.