From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inter or inter- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inter may refer to:
- inter, to place inside of the earth, from the Latin "in" (in) + "terra" (earth, ground)
Further information: burial
- Inter-, a Latin prefix meaning "between", among, or "within a group".
- F.C. Internazionale Milano (nicknamed Inter), an Italian football club
- S.C. Internacional (nicknamed Inter), a Brazilian football club
- F.C. International Turku, a Finnish football club
- FK Inter Bratislava, a former Slovak football club
- NK Inter Zaprešić, a Croatian football club
- Internaţional Curtea de Argeş, a Romanian football club
- Esporte Clube Internacional, another Brazilian football club, also nicknamed Inter de Santa Maria (Inter from Santa Maria city)
- Esporte Clube Internacional (SC), another Brazilian football club, also nicknamed Inter de Lages (Inter from Lages city)
- Internacional Limeira, another Brazilian football club, also nicknamed Inter de Limeira (Inter from Limeira city)
- Inter Luanda, an Angolan football club
- FC Inter Baku, an Azerbaijani football club
- Inter Club d'Escaldes, an Andorran football club
- An intersexual person
- Inter (TV channel), Ukrainian TV-channel
- Inter (band), British band
- Inter-American University of Puerto Rico
- Ralf Brown's Interrupt List (INTER), a comprehensive list of x86 interrupts and structures.
- All pages beginning with "Inter"
- All pages with titles containing "Inter"
- Interact (disambiguation)
- Interchange (disambiguation)
- Interior (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.