From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JSP may stand for: Java Server Pages.
- Jackson Structured Programming
- Incorrectly for Java stored procedures
- JavaServer Pages, server-side Java
- Janet Street-Porter, British media personality, journalist, television presenter and producer
- Japan Socialist Party
- Japanese Surrendered Personnel
- The Japanese School in Perth
- Jacketed, Soft Point, a type of bullet
- Jesup (Amtrak station), a train station in Georgia, United States; Amtrak station code JSP
- Ji-Sung Park, South Korean footballer
- Joe Six-Pack, an ordinary person, often a blue-collar worker.
- John Player Special, a cigarette variety
- Joint Service Publication
- The Joseph Smith Papers, the published volumes of all of Joseph Smith's writings
- Joseph Smith Papyri, Egyptian papyrus fragments
- JSP Records, a record label
- Jewish Settlement Police, an organization established in Mandatory Palestine in 1936
- Jai Samaikyandhra Party, a political party in India
- Jana Sena Party, a political party in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.