|Full name||Jacob Matthew Blyth|
|Date of birth||14 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Nuneaton, England|
|Burton Albion (on loan from Leicester City)|
|2012–2013||→ Burton Albion (loan)||2||(0)|
|2013||→ Notts County (loan)||4||(0)|
|2013||→ Northampton Town (loan)||7||(3)|
|2013||→ Northampton Town (loan)||4||(0)|
|2014–||→ Burton Albion (loan)||11||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:07, 18 November 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Blyth was educated at St. Thomas More School & Technical College in his home town of Nuneaton.
He started his playing career at local league side Bermuda F.C. Entrance to the football league pyramid football followed when he played for Nuneaton Griff of the Midland Football Combination. Further moves up the pyramid followed when he switched to Bedworth United and then in January 2011 to Leamington of the Southern League Premier Division.
Early loan moves
After scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for the club's Under 21 Development Squad he was allowed to move to Burton Albion of League Two to gain first team experience. Blyth made his Football League debut the day afterwards on 20 November 2012 as a 78th minute substitute against Aldershot Town. On 13 February 2013 he joined League One Notts County on a month's loan.
Northampton Town (loan)
On 9 August 2013, Blyth joined Northampton Town on a one month loan deal. Making his debut on 10 August 2013 in a League Two game against Newport County at Sixfields, Blyth scored with a 25th minute header, the first goal in a 3-1 win for Northampton. On 10 September, Blyth extended his stay at Northampton until November following an impressive spell scoring twice in six appearances. His loan spell was cut short by injury and he returned to Leicester on 3 October.
Blyth extened his contract at Leicester for a further two years on 2 June 2014.
Burton Albion (2nd loan)
On 27 August 2014, Blyth re-joined Burton Albion on loan until January 2015. Blyth made his second Burton debut in the 1-0, League Cup, giant-killing against Premier League side Queens Park Rangers on he same day he made his switch to the Brewers. Blyth scored his first goal of his loan in the 3-1 loss to Bury on 20 September 2014.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/02/2013 and 28/02/2013" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- Warwick Courier article on Leicester move
- Sky Sports news article
- Match statistics on The Guardian website
- Months loan to Notts County
- Youngesters Rewarded For Progress
- "Cobblers bring in Blyth". www.NTFC.co.uk. Northampton Town F.C. 9 August 2013. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- BBC Sport: Northampton 3- 1 Newport County
- "Blyth extends Cobblers loan". www.LCFC.com. Leicester City F.C. 10 September 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "League Two - Blyth back at Leicester". www.footballcourier.com. Football Courier. 3 October 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Blyth Returns To Sixfields". www.ntfc.co.uk. 6 November 2013.
- "Deals for Development Squad Duo". Leicester City FC. 2 June 2014.