|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2014)|
Since her marriage, she has been entitled to be known as Jemma Wellesley, Countess of Mornington.
Jemma is the second child of Johnny Kidd (a businessman) and Wendy Madeline Hodge Kidd, the daughter of Sir John Rowland Hodge, 2nd Baronet. Jemma is also a paternal great-granddaughter of the newspaper baron Lord Beaverbrook who founded "The Daily Express".
The sister of international supermodel Jodie Kidd, Jemma led a successful career as a fashion model in her own right before discovering a new calling as a make-up artist. In 2003, Jemma opened her own "Make-up School" in London, and a cosmetics line of the same name was launched in 2006 and was available in the UK (in Boots), America, Australia, Hong Kong, and Canada. She is the author of the books Jemma Kidd Make-up Masterclass, published in 2009, and Jemma Kidd Make-up Secrets, to be released in November 2012.
She is married to Arthur Wellesley, Earl of Mornington, elder son and heir of the Marquess of Douro (himself eldest son and heir apparent of the Duke of Wellington). Their wedding took place at St James Church in Barbados on 4 June 2005.
On 12 September 2009, the couple announced that they were expecting twins. Jemma Kidd gave birth to the twins on 4 January 2010 at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London. One was a girl, later named Mae Madeline, and the other a boy, Arthur Darcy, who has the courtesy title of Viscount Wellesley.
Her cosmetics business went into administration on October 2012.
- Paul Theroff. "Wellington". angelfire.com. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- Lundy, Darryl. "Person Page 12060". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2012-01-26.[unreliable source]
- Katie Nicholl (2009-09-12). "KATIE NICHOLL: The pair of Wellingtons bringing baby joy to Jemma Kidd | Mail Online". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- Katy Young (2012-10-08). "Jemma Kidd Cosmetics Enters Administration; The Daily Telegraph". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-12-07.
- Jemma Kidd @ AskMen.com
- Jemma Kidd at the Internet Movie Database
- Jemma Kidd Make Up Artist and Cosmetics
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|