From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the month of the Hindu calendar, see Jyeshta.
Jeth (Punjabi: ਜੇਠ) is a third month of the Nanakshahi calendar, which govern the activities within Sikhism. This month coincides with May and June in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and is 31 days long.
Important events during this month
- May 15 (1 Jeth) - The start of the month Jeth
- May 23 (9 Jeth) - Birth of Guru Amar Das Ji
- June 11 (28 Jeth) - Gur Gadi of Guru Har Gobind Ji
- June 15 (1 Harh) - The end of the month Jeth and the start of Harh
- www.sikhitothemax.com SGGS Page 133
- www.srigranth.org SGGS Page 133
|This Sikhism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|