From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Joule.
|Look up jewel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jewel may refer to:
- Gemstone or jewellery
- Jewel (novel), by Bret Lott
- The Jewel (1933 film), a 1933 British film
- The Jewel (2011 film), a 2011 Italian film
- Jewel (film), a 2001 television film
- Jewel, one of the main characters in the animated film Rio (2011 film) and its sequel
- Jessica Jones, a superheroine in the Marvel universe
- Jewel (supermarket), a U.S. grocery store chain
- Jewel Food Stores (Australia) an Australian grocery store chain
- Jewel bearing, used in sensitive measuring equipment
- Jewel case, a CD or DVD holder
- Jewel beetles, the family Buprestidae
- Jewel butterflies, various Lycaenidae
- Jewel damselflies, the family Chlorocyphidae
- Jewel (Marcella Detroit album), a 1994 album by Marcella Detroit
- Jewel (Beni album)
- Jewel Records (disambiguation), the name of several record labels
- "Jewel" (song), by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Jewel", song by Bradley Joseph on the 1997 album Rapture
- The Three Jewels, namely Buddha, Dharma and Sangha
- Jewel Kilcher (born 1974), better known as "Jewel", American singer and actress
- Jewel De'Nyle (born Stephany Schwarz), American pornographic movie star, sometimes credited as "Jewel"
- Jewel Mische (born 1990), Philippine/American actress, winner of StarStruck
- Jewel Staite (born 1982), Canadian actress in Firefly
- John Jewel (1522–1571), 16th-century Bishop of Salisbury, author and theologian
- Jewell (disambiguation)
- Jewells (disambiguation)
- Jewels (disambiguation)
- The Jewels, a girl group from Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.