John O'Sullivan (footballer)
|Full name||John Anthony James O'Sullivan|
|Date of birth||18 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Ireland|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2014||→ Southport (loan)||21||(3)|
|2014||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||13||(4)|
|2011–2012||Republic of Ireland U19||13||(1)|
|2012–||Republic of Ireland U21||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:18, 20 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
O'Sullivan was signed up to the Rovers academy in time for the 2009–10 football season, and has progressed each season from the academy, to the Reserves and has been used occasionablly as an unused substitute during the 2012–13 Football League Championship season. On 4 May 2013, he made his professional debut for the first team coming on as a second-half substitute in the final game of the season against Birmingham City 
On 9 January 2014, O'Sullivan joined Southport on a one-month loan deal. On 2 February, the loan was extended until the end of the season. He scored his first goal for Southport on 22 February 2014 in a 3–1 away defeat against Forest Green Rovers. On 27 March 2014, O'Sullivan scored against Forest Green Rovers for the second time and set up the other in a 2–0 victory for Southport.
O'Sullivan has been called up to the Republic of Ireland U21s.
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists" (PDF). premierleague.com. Premier League. 2 September 2011. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 430. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Birmingham 1–1 Blackburn". BBC Sport. 4 May 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "John Coleman Signs Four Players Today". Southport FC. 9 January 2014.
- "O'Sullivan Loan Extended". Blackburn Rovers FC. 2 February 2014.
- "Forest Green 3-1 Southport". BBC Sport. 22 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- John O'Sullivan career stats at Soccerbase
- Blackburn Rovers Reserve team profile
- Blackburn Rovers 1st team profile
- John O'Sullivan – UEFA competition record