|Headquarters||Bloomington, Minnesota, United States|
|Number of locations||13 stores nationwide|
|Products||Class rings, yearbooks|
Otto Josten founded the company as a watch-repair business in Owatonna, Minnesota, in 1897. As well as its headquarters near Minneapolis, Jostens has facilities in Clarksville, Tennessee; Shelbyville, Tennessee; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Spartanburg, South Carolina.
In the late 1980s the company made an unsuccessful venture into computer systems.
- Farhad Manjoo (28 May 2013). "Most Likely to Succeed". Slate Magazine. The Slate Group. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- Ki Mae Heussner (25 September 2012). "With $3.6M, TreeRing revives the yearbook for the Facebook generation". GigaOM. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- Barmash, Isadore (2003). A Not-So-Tender Offer. Beard Books. p. 23. ISBN 1-58798-171-8.
- Harmon, Michael (2005). The Savvy Guide to Fantasy Sports. Indy Tech Publishing. p. 18. ISBN 0-7906-1313-1.
- Hooper, Michael (January 27, 2007). "Jostens Inc. partners with Disney". Topeka Capitol-Journal..
- "Jostens Investor Information".
- Tushman, Michael L.; O'Reilly, Charles A. (1997). Winning Through Innovation. Harvard Business School Press. p. 210. ISBN 1-57851-821-0.
- "Jostens Introduce Educational iPad App".
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|