|Headquarters||Bloomington, Minnesota, United States|
|Number of locations||13 stores nationwide|
|Products||Class rings, yearbooks|
Otto Josten founded the company as a watch-repair business in Owatonna, Minnesota, in 1897. As well as its headquarters near Minneapolis, Jostens has facilities in Clarksville, Tennessee; Shelbyville, Tennessee; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Spartanburg, South Carolina.
In the late 1980s the company made an unsuccessful venture into computer systems.
In mid 2013, Jostens released Yearbook Industry's first inspirational and educational iPad App at the National High School Journalism Convention in San Francisco.
- Barmash, Isadore (2003). A Not-So-Tender Offer. Beard Books. p. 23. ISBN 1-58798-171-8.
- Harmon, Michael (2005). The Savvy Guide to Fantasy Sports. Indy Tech Publishing. p. 18. ISBN 0-7906-1313-1.
- Hooper, Michael (January 27, 2007). "Jostens Inc. partners with Disney". Topeka Capitol-Journal..
- "Jostens Investor Information".
- Tushman, Michael L.; O'Reilly, Charles A. (1997). Winning Through Innovation. Harvard Business School Press. p. 210. ISBN 1-57851-821-0.
- "Jostens Introduce Educational iPad App".
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|