|Headquarters||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
Number of locations
|13 facilities in North America|
|Products||Class rings, yearbooks|
Otto Josten founded the company as a watch-repair business in Owatonna, Minnesota, in 1897. As well as its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Jostens has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Farhad Manjoo (28 May 2013). "Most Likely to Succeed". Slate Magazine. The Slate Group. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- Ki Mae Heussner (25 September 2012). "With $3.6M, TreeRing revives the yearbook for the Facebook generation". GigaOM. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- Barmash, Isadore (2003). A Not-So-Tender Offer. Beard Books. p. 23. ISBN 1-58798-171-8.
- Harmon, Michael (2005). The Savvy Guide to Fantasy Sports. Indy Tech Publishing. p. 18. ISBN 0-7906-1313-1.
- Hooper, Michael (January 27, 2007). "Jostens Inc. partners with Disney". Topeka Capitol-Journal..
- "Jostens Investor Information".
- "Jostens Introduce Educational iPad App".
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|