Julia Kendell (born 26 April 1968) is an English interior designer, television presenter and writer.
Aged 14 she began working in a local soft furnishings shop, and developed a career in interior design after being offered the manager's job aged 18. She now specialises in kitchen design, bespoke cabinetry and lighting design.
Kendell's first television appearances were for ITV1's 60 Minute Makeover for which she made five series. She has also appeared in a two-part special for Tonight with Trevor McDonald highlighting the demolition and refurbishment debate of Victorian housing stock in the UK. In January 2008 Julia took over the role of designer for DIY SOS on BBC One. In April 2011, she was the DIY and makeover expert for Daybreak's "Guide to Transforming Your Home".
Having moved to Henley on Thames with her first husband, she now lives in the area with her two daughters. She has renovated and built homes in the area including an award-winning self-build eco home constructed in 2008.
- Real Homes Live - In-depth Home Improvement Advice National Home Improvement Show, 2011
- Talent profile - Julia Kendell Somethin' Else, 12 October 2010
- Quality Interiors on a Budget Women's Everything, 2008
- Local architect goes eco-friendly Henley Standard, 27 August 2008
- Guide to Transforming your Home Daybreak, ITV.com, 10 April 2011
- Windrush, a natural wonder Times Online, 17 May 2009