Jump 'n Bump
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2011)|
|Jump 'n Bump|
Jump 'n Bump has no plot, other than that it involves up to 4 rabbits in multiplayer deathmatch: Dott, Jiffy, Fizz, and Mijji, trying to hop onto each other's heads to squish each other and score a point, while sending gibs flying everywhere. The rabbits are controlled by players on the same computer, using the keyboard, mouse, and/or joystick.
Jump 'n Bump was written C and Assembly language by Brainchild Design in 1998. The graphics were made with Deluxe Paint 2 and Paint Shop Pro 5. The Mod music was made with Fast Tracker 2. Although the players' scores are tracked, the game continues indefinitely until it is ended by the players.
Brainchild Design has since become inactive. Their website currently refers to Bitbliss Studios for more games.
- Jump 'n Bump readme.txt JUMP 'N BUMP by Brainchild Design in 1998 Jump 'n Bump is e-mailware. That means you're supposed to send us an e-mail. Write for example where you're from and what you thought about this game. If you do that, you will greatly encourage us to make more games for you!
- Jump 'n Bump Official website (MS-DOS version)
- GOBMaker Program to edit the graphics
- Levels Custom, fan-made levels
- Jump 'n Bump on Windows Site providing SDL version
- Jump 'n Bump on Linux Site featuring different source ports
- Jump 'n Bump Launcher Graphical launcher for Windows
- Jump 'n Bump on Sony PlayStation 2 PlayStation 2 version
- Jump 'n Bump on Wii Wii version
- Jump 'n Bump at MobyGames