|Look up k1 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
K1, K.I, K01, K 1 or K-1 can mean:
- K1 main battle tank, a modern main battle tank of the South Korean military
- Daewoo K1, a carbine of the South Korean army
- Fokker K.I, a World War I German experimental aircraft
- HMS Acanthus (K01) / HNoMS Andenes (K01), a 1939 British, then Norwegian, Royal Navy Flower class corvette
- K 1, a designation for a Swedish cavalry regiment
- K1 class gunboat, planned World War II German gunboat
- K1, another name for Masherbrum, a mountain in the Karakoram range in Pakistan
- K-1 (Kansas highway), a state highway in Kansas
- K1, a small town to north of Kirkuk city, Iraq
- K1, an often used abbreviation of Keiichi Morisato's or Keiichi Maebara's first name (In the Japanese language 1 is "ichi")
- denotes the first algebraic K-theory group of a ring .
- Steam locomotives
- Furness Railway K1, a steam locomotive related to the Furness Railway K2
- GSR Class K1, a Great Southern Railway Irish steam locomotive
- LNER Thompson/Peppercorn Class K1, a 1949 British 2-6-0 (mogul) steam locomotive
- NCC Class K1, a Northern Counties Committee Irish steam locomotive
- PRR K1, an American PRR 4-6-2 steam locomotive
- SR K1 class, a British 2-6-0 steam locomotive
- the first 1909 TGR K Class Garratt, a type of articulated steam locomotive
- Other vehicles / transportation
- K1 Britannia, is the replica of His Majesty's Yacht Britannia built in 1893 for Commodore Albert Edward, Prince of Wales.
- K1 was the Class/Racing number on HMY Britannia's Main Sail.
- K1, a canoe racing event under the International Canoe Federation
- K-1 Attack, a Slovak sports car
- K-1 Vehicle, an aerospace vehicle under development by Rocketplane Kistler
- BMW K1, a sport bike
- London Buses route K1, a Transport for London contracted bus route
- Tatra K1, a 1967 Czechoslovakian experimental tramcar
- USS K-1 (SS-32), a 1913 United States Navy K class of submarine
- K1 Magnetophon, the first tape recorder, produced in Germany in 1935
- Motorola KRZR K1, a mobile phone
- Sendo K1, a mobile phone
- United States forms
- K-1 visa, a United States immigration visa (also called the fiancé(e) visa)
- Schedule K-1, a tax form of the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) corresponding with Form 1065 to report one's share of income in a flow-through entity
- K1, a Larcum Kendall marine chronometer (1769)
- K-1, a kickboxing promotion
- K1, an alternative title for Kommune 1
- k1, a coefficient that encapsulates process-related factors, limiting the minimum feature size in photolithography
- K1 fund, a suspected German Ponzi-scheme
- an abbreviation for KotOR 1
- Kingz One, a music group created in 2003
- K1, A common name for the vitamin Phylloquinone
- Ketel One A brand of Vodka from the Nolet Distillery in Schiedam, the Netherlands.
K. 1 can designate the works of two composers:
- six works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the original Köchel Verzeichnis. They appear in manuscript in the Nannerl Notenbuch. Despite being composed in Salzburg between February 1761 and January 1762, they are now considered separate pieces.
- a keyboard sonata by Domenico Scarlatti.
- K. 1a, an Andante in C for Keyboard
- K. 1b, an Allegro in C for Keyboard
- K. 1c, an Allegro in F for Keyboard
- K. 1d, a Minuet in F for Keyboard
- K. 1e, a Minuet in G for Keyboard
- K. 1f, a Minuet in C for Keyboard
In the first edition of the Köchel Verzeichnis K. 1 referred only to the two minuets in G and C, now designated as K. 1e and K. 1f.
The Kirkpatrick numbers for Scarlatti's works are sometimes written with a 'K', sometimes with a 'Kk':
- K. 1', a Sonata for keyboard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.