From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamani may refer to:
- Pobiti Kamani or Pobitite Kamani, a rock phenomenon in Varna Province, Bulgaria
- Kamani, Bhamo, a village in north-eastern Burma
- Kamani, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kamani (surname)
- Kamani Engineering Corporation, an electric power transmission company in India
- Calophyllum inophyllum or kamani, a species of large evergreen
People with the given name
- Kamani massacre, a 1993 massacre during the Georgian-Abkhaz conflict
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.