From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kamehameha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kamehameha may refer to:
- Kamehameha dynasty, the dynasty of the Hawaiian Kings
- Kamehameha I (18th-century–1819), first king of the Hawaiian Islands
- Kamehameha II (1797–1824), second king of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- Kamehameha III (1813–1854), King of Hawaii from 1825 to 1854
- Kamehameha IV (1834–1863), the fourth king of Hawaii from 1855 to 1863
- Kamehameha V (1830–1872), reigned as monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi from 1863 to 1872
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamehameha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.