From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kat or KAT may refer to:
- Kat Alano, Anglo-Filipino model, actress, and television presenter/VJ in the Philippines
- Kat Ashley (c1502–1565), governess to Queen Elizabeth I
- Kat Bjelland, American musician
- Kat DeLuna, singer-songwriter
- Kat Dennings, American actress
- Kat Foster, American actress
- Kat Graham, American actress, singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and model
- Kat Stewart, Australian actress
- Kat Swift, American politician and activist
- Kat Von D, tattoo artist
- The Kat, stage name of Stacy Carter, American former professional wrestler, and valet
- Kat (or Mr. Kat), a cybernetic alien that looks like a cat in the Canadian animated TV series Kid vs. Kat
- Kat Slater, from the BBC soap opera EastEnders
- Kat Stratford, 10 Things I Hate About You (played by Julia Stiles)
- Kats, anthropomorphic cats in the cartoon series SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
- Louanne "Kat" Katraine, a pilot in the 2004 Battlestar Galactica TV series
- DJ Kat, main character in the puppet children's TV series The DJ Kat Show
- Karate Kat, main character of the same-named cartoon TV series
- Krazy Kat, an American comic strip character
- Catherine-B320 (nicknamed Kat), a non-player character in the Halo: Reach video game
- Kat Hillard, the second Pink Ranger from the third to fifth generations from the Power Rangers TV series
- Dr. Kat Manx, Space Patrol Delta's researcher and Kat Ranger from the Power Rangers TV series
- Kat, the main protagonist of Gravity Rush.
- Kat Herding, a fictional character on Facebook, erstwhile girlfriend of author Christopher Locke.
- Kat Martin, a fictional main character from the novel series, Being Kat.
- Katz, the Antagonist of Courage The Cowardly Dog show.
- Kat (band), a Polish heavy metal music group
- KAT-TUN, Japanese boy band
- KAT (team), International Cycling Union code for Katusha, a Russian bicycle racing team
- Nashville Kats, Arena Football League team in Nashville, Tennessee
- Kat, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Iran
- Kat, Mazandaran, Iran
- Kat, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- Kąt, Stalowa Wola County, Poland
- Kąt, Tarnobrzeg County, Poland
- KAT, the IATA code for Kaitaia Airport, New Zealand
- KAT station, a train station in Kifissia, Greece, next to the Traumatic Recovery Center (KAT), from which it derives its name
- Kat O (Crooked Island), an island in north-east Hong Kong territory
- Kats, a town in Zeeland, Netherlands
- Katal (symbol: kat), the SI unit of measurement for catalytic activity, equivalent to 1 mole per second
- Acetyl-CoA C-acyltransferase, an enzyme
- KickassTorrents, a file-trading website
- All pages beginning with "Kat"
- All pages with titles containing "Kat"
- Ban Kat (disambiguation)
- Cat (disambiguation)
- Kats (disambiguation)
- Kät (disambiguation)
- Kit (disambiguation)
- Kit Kat (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.