|Full name||Katie Amanda Colclough|
20 January 1990 |
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Discipline||Road and track|
|2008||Team Halfords Bikehut|
|HTC High Road
| World Team Time Trial Champion
European Champion U23
British Champion Junior
|Infobox last updated on
29 April 2012
Katie Amanda Colclough (born 20 January 1990) is a retired English road and track cyclist from Frieston near Grantham, Lincolnshire, and a former member of British Cycling's Olympic Development Squad.
In 2008-2009 Colclough rode road races with Team Halfords Bikehut. In 2011, she signed with the professional team HTC-Highroad Women (now known as Specialized–lululemon). Colclough was part of the Specialized-lululemon squad which won the team time trial at the 2013 UCI Road World Championships, where she announced that she would be retiring from the sport after the road race.
- 5th Points race, British National Track Championships (Senior)
- 2nd Olveston National Series Road Race
- 10th Points race, 2007 European Track Championships (Junior)
- 22nd Road race, European Championships (Junior)
- 1st Team pursuit, 2008 European Track Championships (U23)
- 1st Points Race, British National Track Championships (Junior)
- 2nd Points Race, British National Track Championships (Senior)
- 2nd Pursuit, British National Track Championships (Junior)
- 1st Team pursuit, Round 1, 2008–2009 Track World Cup, Manchester
- 3rd Points race, Round 1, 2008–2009 Track World Cup, Manchester
- 1st Team pursuit, Round 2, 2008–2009 Track World Cup, Melbourne
- 1st Team pursuit, Round 5, 2008–2009 Track World Cup, Copenhagen
- 2nd Points race, Round 5, 2008–2009 Track World Cup, Copenhagen
- 2nd British National Road Race Championships Under 23
- 2nd European road cycling championships, road race, Under 23
- 2nd, Team pursuit, 2009–2010 Track World Cup, Melbourne
- 1st Team pursuit, 2010 European Track Championships
- 1st Team pursuit, 2011 European Track Championships (U23)
- 1st World Championship, Team Time Trial (together with Ellen van Dijk, Carmen Small, Evelyn Stevens, Lisa Brennauer and Trixi Worrack)
- 3rd British National Time Trial Championships
- "Rider Profles: Katie Colclough". Team Halfords Bikehut. Retrieved 2008-12-18.[dead link]
- Lionel Birnie (2008-01-08). "HALFORDS BIKEHUT TEAM: WHO'S WHO". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Profile". British Cycling.[dead link]
- "Katie Colclough". Velocio Sports. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Road World Championships 2013: Lizzie Armitstead set for tough test". bbc.co.uk. 27 September 2013. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- Katie Colclough profile at Cycling Archives