|Alma mater||New York University|
|Occupation||Writer and editor|
Keith Kloor is a freelance writer who lives in Brooklyn New York City. He teaches magazine article writing for the Arthur L. Carter journalism institute at New York University and is a former fellow of the Center for Environmental Journalism.
- Restoration Ecology: Returning America's Forests to Their 'Natural' Roots 
- The Vanishing Fremont 
Various stories he wrote for Audubon Magazine are in the book Liquid Land: A Journey Through the Florida Everglades by Ted Levin 
- Kloor, Keith (26 November 2009). "The eye of the storm". Nature (Nature) (124). doi:10.1038/climate.2009.124.
- "Faculty: Keith Kloor". New York University. p. 1. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Bios of Former Fellows". Center for Environmental Journalism. p. 1. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Kloor, Keith. "About". Collide-a-scape. p. 1. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Kloor, Keith (28 January 2000). "Restoration Ecology: Returning America's Forests to Their 'Natural' Roots". Science (American Association for the Advancement of Science) 287 (5453): 573–575. doi:10.1126/science.287.5453.573. "As scores of projects to save North American forests get under way, new data on how those forests looked centuries ago are fueling a debate on what ecologists should aim for when restoring ailing ecosystems."
- Kloor, Keith (5 November 2009). "In the Field with Taft Blackhorse and John Stein". Archaeology (Archaeological Institute of America).
- Kloor, Keith (7 December 2007). "The Vanishing Fremont". Science (Behind Paywall: American Association for the Advancement of Science) 318 (5856): 1540–1543. doi:10.1126/science.318.5856.1540. PMID 18063765. "What forced the Fremont Indians into sky-high cliff dwellings 1000 years ago, and why did they disappear a few hundred years later?"
- Levin, Ted (20 September 2004). Liquid Land: A Journey Through the Florida Everglades (1st ed.). University of Georgia Press. p. 276. ISBN 978-0-8203-2672-6.
|This article about a United States journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|