||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (July 2012)|
Kevin J. Foxe is a director, producer, writer, and storyteller, most known for the successful independent film The Blair Witch Project.
Kevin J. Foxe was born in Enfield, CT.
He has worked in several capacities, including editing and post production, production managing, assistant directing, location managing, producing and writing with filmmakers such as Federico Fellini, Miloš Forman, David Mamet, Bob Fosse, Robert Benton, and others.
He lived in New York City for many years, beginning in 1982, while working in film, video, and theater.
He began as an assistant in the film program at New York University.
While in New York, he worked at Liberty Studios, Filmhaus, Sound One, Todd A-O, DuArt, The Tape House, and many other notable film production and post production companies.
- The Ghost Experiment (3D film) (2012) (director, writer, producer)
- Life At Large (2012) (webseries) (actor, co-producer)
- Jackson Horn (2011) (TV) (director, executive producer)
- Orphans of Apollo (2008) (documentary) (co-producer)
- Open 24 Hours (short) (2010-2011) (executive producer)
- Beat The Street (2007) (executive producer)
- Movies That Shook The World (2005) (TV documentary) (actor; himself)
- How to Draw a Bunny (2002) (associate producer)
- American Adobo (2001) (executive producer)
- In The Eye Of The Storm (2001) (producer)
- Miracle Boy and Nyquist (2001) (executive producer)
- Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 (2000) (associate producer)
- The Blair Witch Project (1999) (executive producer)
- Nowhere to Go (1998) (producer)
- "Ancestors" (1997) (mini) TV Series (producer)
- Eliza and I (1997) (assistant director)
- Rivalen des Glücks - The Contenders (1993) (producer)
- "The Stand" (1994) (mini) TV Series (location manager)
- Homicide (1991) (location manager)
- Valmont (1989) (post-production supervisor)
- Lip Service (1988) (TV) (assistant editor)
- Impure Thoughts (1986) (as Kevin Foxe) .... St. Jude Student
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
He filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on April 5, 2012.
- Palank, Jacqueline. ""The Broke and the Beautiful: Warren Sapp Edition. The Wall Street Journal's Bankruptcy Beat blog. April 13, 2012.