|Born||Kidada Ann Jones
March 22, 1974
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, model, fashion designer, wardrobe stylist|
Kidada Ann Jones (born March 22, 1974) is an American actress, model, and fashion designer.
Early life 
Kidada Jones was born in Los Angeles, California, and is the elder daughter of composer/arranger Quincy Jones and actress Peggy Lipton. She was raised in Bel-Air, California, with her younger sister, actress Rashida Jones. Her father is of mostly African American, as well as European, ancestry, and is from a Christian family. Her mother is Ashkenazi Jewish (a descendant of immigrants from Russia and Latvia).
She began working as a celebrity stylist for her father's publication Vibe magazine. Jones gained attention when she styled Michael Jackson for the cover of Vibe in 1995, which led her to be subsequently recruited by designer Tommy Hilfiger. Hilfiger launched a successful ad campaign centered on Jones and a group of her friends (including Aaliyah, Tamia, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie and Oliver Hudson).
Jones appeared in such fashion magazines as Elle, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar. She has also worked as an actress. Over the years, she has worked with Robert Downey, Jr., Brooke Shields, Ron Silver, Ben Stiller, James Toback, Ossie Davis, Gina Gershon and Ice Cube. Jones later moved on to co-brand her own line with Disney, which includes jewelry and apparel as well as collectible figures and toys.
- Riley, Shay (2010-09-19). "DID YOU KNOW? The Ancestry Of Quincy Jones". Booker Rising. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Lesley, By (2009-04-21). "Rashida Jones: Why the nepotism myth needs to be shattered". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Stated on Who Do You Think You Are?, May 4, 2012
- Miller, Gerri (2007). "The Daughter of Q". American Jewish Life Magazine. Genco Media LLC. Retrieved 2007-11-01.
- Goldman, Andrew (21 September 2012). "The Pop Diplomacy of Quincy Jones". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 April 2013.