From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Koko or koko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koko or KOKO may refer to:
People, animals, and plants
- Emperor Kōkō (830–887), 58th emperor of Japan
- King Koko of Nembe (1853–1898)
- Koko Taylor (1928–2009), R&B singer
- Koko Pimentel (born 1964), Philippine politician
- Koko Stambuk (born 1977), Chilean singer-songwriter and producer
- Koko (gorilla) (born 1971), ape that underwent training in Gorilla Sign Language (based on American Sign Language) and who befriended a kitten
- Koko, lead guitarist of the Indian rock band Agnee
- A local name for the Lebbek Tree, Albizia lebbeck
- Ko'ko' a local name for the Guam rail
- Koko (dog), the Australian kelpie dog featured in the 2011 film Red Dog
- Koko Head, a headland in Hawaii
- Koko (venue), formerly known as the Camden Palace, in London
- Koko, Benin, a town and arrondissement in Benin
- Koko, Nigeria, a town in Delta State, on the Benin River
- Koko, a town in Koko/Besse Local Government Area in Kebbi State, Nigeria
- Koko Guyot, a 48.1 million year old underwater volcano
- Koko (Bouaké), a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire
- Koko (Korhogo), a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire
- Koko River, Rusizi District, a river in southwestern Rwanda that is a right-hand tributary of the Ruhwa River
- Koko River, Rutsiro District, a river in the Rutsiro District of western Rwanda that flows into Lake Kivu
- Koko (novel) (1988), by Peter Straub
- Koko, an intelligent male cat character in the fictional Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun
- Koko, a character from the anime series Zatch Bell!
- Ko-Ko, a character from the Gilbert & Sullivan play The Mikado
- Koko the Clown, a cartoon character
- Koko, a bullet train in the Chuggington series, see List of Chuggington characters
- Koko, a Namibian alternate name for the ǂKxʼauǁʼein languages
- "Ko-Ko", a jazz composition by Duke Ellington
- "Ko-Ko", a jazz composition by Charlie Parker
- "Koko", a song by Goldfrapp from their album Supernature
- KOKO (AM), a radio station in Missouri (1450 AM) licensed to Warrensburg, Missouri, U.S.
- KOKO-FM, a radio station (94.3 FM) licensed to Kerman, California, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.