|Native name||Komercijalna banka/
|Type||Public limited company|
|Traded as||BELEX: KMBN|
|Founded||Belgrade, Serbia (October 25, 2001
First founded 1970
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Key people||Ivica Smolić (CEO)|
|Products||Commercial banking, Investment banking|
|Revenue||€321.08 million (2013)|
|Net income||€38.92 million (2013)|
|Total assets||€3.361 billion (2013)|
|Total equity||€584.79 million (2013)|
|Owners||Government of Serbia (42.6%)
|Subsidiaries||Komercijalna banka Budva
Komercijalna banka Banja Luka
It has a network of 251 branches all over Serbia. It is also the founder and 100% stake owner of Komercijalna banka Budva operating in Montenegro for more than 20 years. The bank also operates in Bosnia and Herzegovina through its local subsidiary Komercijalna banka Banja Luka since 2006.
According to the most recent consolidated annual financial report submitted to the Serbian Economic Registry Agency, the company has 3,262 employees and posted an annual profit of RSD 4,461,938,000 (€38.92 million) for the calendar year 2013.
- List of banks in Serbia
- List of companies of Serbia
- National Bank of Serbia
- Belgrade Stock Exchange
- Economy of Serbia
- "Основни подаци из консолидованог финансијског извештаја за 2013. годину". Agencija za privredne registre Srbije. Retrieved 20 April 2014.(Serbian)
- "Komercijalna banka ad Budva obilježava dvije decenije poslovanja". bankar.me. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Statistički prikaz vlasništva preduzeća". crhov.rs. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Unaudited Balance Sheet as at 31.12.2013.". kombank.com. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "KMBN - Komercijalna banka a.d. , Beograd - 21.02.2014.". belex.rs. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|