From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Meaning||Follower of Christ|
|Related names||Kristi, Kristine, Kristina|
|Look up Kristy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- For the village in Slovakia, see Kristy (village). For the list of hurricanes, see Hurricane Kristy (disambiguation).
Kristy is a female name of Latin origin, meaning "follower of Christ". The name can be the shortform, or related to, several names including Christine, Kristina, Kristine, Kristian, or Kristin, the common link being "Kris" meaning "Christ".
- Kristy Cates - American actress and singer
- Kristy Hawkins - American IFBB professional bodybuilder
- Kristy Payne - American Musician, one of the founding members of Worry Kills Joy
- Kristy Swanson - American actress, best known for originating the role of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
|This given name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|