From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with II (disambiguation), with two “i”s.
LL may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Logo of Lincoln Laboratory, a US Federally Funded Research and Development Center
- La Línea, a criminal organization from Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- Lumber Liquidators, a US retailer of hardwood flooring
- L.L. are the initials of Leslie Lamport
- Miami Air International (IATA code: LL)
- The Evil of the Daleks, a Doctor Who episode (production code: LL)
- Labyrinth Lord, a fantasy role-playing game
- Liquid Limit in geotechnical engineering
- Alternative name for the clothing size "XL"
- ll, a command to list files in long format in many Unix and Unix-like operating systems, as an alternative to ls -l
- The former designation of the New York City Subway L train service
- 'll, a contraction of will or shall
- LL postcode area, also known as the Llandudno postcode area, covering north Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.