Lee Bannon at glasslands in 2013
|Origin||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Genres||Hip hop, jungle, drum and bass, ambient|
|Instruments||Laptop, various drum machines & synthesizers|
Early career and Pro Era (2010-2012)
Lee Bannon first began to receive attention after self-releasing a number of homemade beat tapes from 2010 to 2012, eventually leading to collaborations with California rappers Souls of Mischief, Hieroglyphics, and producer Alchemist. Soon after, Bannon was introduced to Joey Bada$$ and the Pro Era crew through a mutual friend. The relationship proved to be fruitful, with Bannon signing on as Pro Era's touring DJ in 2012 and having multiple production credits on Joey's mixtape Summer Knights. He appeared alongside Joey and The Roots when Joey performed "Waves" on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on November 2, 2012.
Solo career and Alternate/Endings (2012-present)
After his time with Pro Era, Bannon began to explore a more experimental sound as a solo artist. In June 2013 he self-released "NW/WB", which showcased strong jungle and drum and bass influences and garnered a significant amount of press including Spin (magazine) who included bannon on there 5 Best New Artists in july of that year  drawing the interest of UK-based label Ninja Tune, who signed Bannon shortly after. His full-length, entitled Alternate/Endings, was released on January 9, 2014 to critical success. Rolling Stone placed Alternate/Endings LP at number 15 of the 20 Best Electronic and Dance Albums of 2014. 
- Alternate/Endings (Ninja Tune, 2014)
- Fantastic Plastic (Plug Research, 2012)
- Gnarlon Bando's Midnight Noir (2012)
- CALIGULA THEME MUSIC 1 (2012)
- CALIGULA THEME MUSIC 2.7.5 (2013)
- Never/mind/the/darkness/of/it... (2013)
- Place/Crusher (2013)
Production credits with Joey Bada$$ / Pro Era
- "Enter The Void" - Joey Bada$$ ft. Ab-Soul ("Waves" 2012)
- "Run or Fly" - Joey Bada$$, Dirty Sanchez, CJ Fly, Capital STEEZ ("P.E.E.P: The Aprocalypse")
- "Hillary $wank" - Joey Bada$$ (Summer Knights 2013)
- "47 Goonz" - Joey Bada$$ ft. Dirty Sanchez and Nyck Caution (Summer Knights 2013)
- "Satellite" - Joey Bada$$ ft. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight and Dessy Hinds (Summer Knights 2013)
- "'95 Til Infinity" - Joey Bada$$ (Summer Knights 2013)
- "'Greenbax (Introlude)" - Joey Bada$$ (B4.Da.$$ 2015)
- Ryce, Andrew. "Lee Bannon: Search/Destroy". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Goble, Corban. "Joey Bada$$ - Summer Knights Review". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Breihan, Tom. "Watch Joey Bada$$ Perform With The Roots On Fallon". Stereogum. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Gillespie, Blake. "Review: Sacramento by way of Brooklyn, Lee Bannon goes all throwback '90s on your ears". newsreview.com. Sacramento News and Review. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "http://www.factmag.com/2013/10/08/lee-bannon-signs-with-ninja-tune-announces-new-album/". FACT Magazine. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Ryce, Andrew. "Lee Bannon – Alternate/Endings Review". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Martin, Clive (10 January 2014). "Is Lee Bannon the man to sell jungle to America?". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- Reynaldo, Shawn. "Podcast 335: Lee Bannon". XLR8R. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- Martin, Lauren. "We Spoke to Lee Bannon About His Insane New LP, 'Alternate/Endings'". Vice Media. Retrieved 2 May 2014.