|Birth name||Lee Jin|
|Born||March 21, 1980|
|Labels||King Kong Entertainment|
|Revised Romanization||I Jin|
Lee Jin (born March 21, 1980) is a South Korean actress. First a member of the Korean pop group Fin.K.L, along with Lee Hyori, Ock Joo Hyun, and Sung Yuri, she is currently acting in dramas and movies.
- Jin-Sun Girls' Middle School
- Silver ores Girls' High School
- Kyonggi University, Department of multi-media images
Lee joined Fin.K.L after her friend Ock Joo Hyun—the first member to be selected for the group—introduced her to the casting director selecting the group's members. She sang Eco's "Heng Bok Han Na Reul" and was immediately selected to be in the group.
In 2002, the members from the girl group started individual activities. Lee Jin had long expressed her interest in acting, before her debut she was in MBC's Police People. Subsequently, she was also in the famous sitcom Nonstop (TV series).
In 2005, Lee Jin started to participate in variety program X-man. Lee Jin had expressed and shown that she had grown into a "lady" from her Fin.K.L teenage days via her change of dressing sense as well as hairstyle. In X-man, she was well known for her stiff dance steps, so she had to create new stiff dance steps for the intro dance segment in each episode. She was also known for being X-man's Ulzzang (best/pretty face) as she had been chosen by a lot of male guests to be her couple for the couple game.
In 2010, Lee Jin joined a variety program called Heroes where 12 artists were to compete in games to garner the popular title or will fall into the unpopular group. In this program she carried boring personality but she is a nice and warm-hearted person.
- Nonstop 3 (MBC, 2002–2003)
- Banjun drama (MBC, 2005, with Andy of Shinhwa)
- Best Theater (베스트극장) "Accident Prone Area" (사고다발지역) (MBC, 2006)
- Her Cerebral Hemorrhage Story (MBC, 2006)
- The King and I (SBS, 2007–2008)
- New Wise Mother, Good Wife (MBC, 2007, cameo)
- Korean Ghost Stories "전설의 고향" (KBS 2TV, 2008)
- HON (MBC, 2009)
- Jejungwon (SBS, 2010)
- Glory Jane (KBS, 2011)
- The Great Seer (SBS, 2012)
- The Secret of Birth (SBS, 2013)
- Shining Romance (MBC, 2013–2014)
- Too fragile to be loved (병든 닭들의 사랑. 가난해도) (2009)
- SBS Beauty Center (2002–2003)
- KBS Declaration of freedom! Today is Saturday - A good transportation day (2003)
- KBS Show! Power Video (2003–2005)
- Good Sunday - Reverse Drama (2005)
- ETN Millionaire's Bag (2008)
- Daylight - "Hair cut" (머리를 자르고)