|Full name||Lino Marzorati|
|Date of birth||12 October 1986|
|Place of birth||Rho, Italy|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back, Right back|
|2009–2010||→ Cagliari (co-ownership)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of February 1, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Lino Marzorati (born 12 October 1986) is an Italian footballer who plays as a defender for Serie B club Modena. For most of his career Marzorati's last name had been spelled with two t's, but in early 2007 he announced it was an error and his name is spelled only with one t. However his last name is still officially registered as Marzzoratti.
Defined a bright prospect by AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, Marzorati, who played for the team's youth academy, was called to join the first team squad during the 2004-05 season. He was sold to Empoli in a co-ownership deal for €750,000 after a successful loan in 2007 (along with Nicola Pozzi, Luca Antonini and Ignazio Abate) and later Empoli fully contracted with the player for €1.5 million (however, along with Pozzi (€3.25M), fully counter-weight by the return of Antonini (€2.9M) and Abate (€2M). In summer 2009 he joined Cagliari Calcio in another co-ownership deal, for €1 million. In June 2010 he was bought back by Empoli for just €300,000.
- "L'Espresso". Retrieved 2007-06-21.[dead link]
- "AC Milan Group 2008 Annual Report". AC Milan (in Italian). ca. April 2009. Retrieved 11 June 2011.
- Cagliari Calcio SpA bilancio al 30/06/2011 [Cagliari Calcio SpA annual report and financial accounts on 30 June 2011] (PDFCCIAA Archive. ca. October 2011.) (in Italian).
- US Sassuolo Calcio s.r.l. bilancio al 31/12/2011 [US Sassuolo Calcio s.r.l. annual report and financial accounts on 31 December 2011] (PDFCCIAA Archive. ca. March 2012.) (in Italian).
- "Lino Marzorati è un nuovo giocatore del Modena" [Lino Marzorati is a new player of Modena] (in Italian). Modena Football Club. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- FIGC (Italian)