List of Toronto Hockey Club seasons
This is a list of seasons completed by the Toronto Hockey Club of the National Hockey Association. For the list of seasons completed by the Toronto Maple Leafs franchise of the National Hockey League see List of Toronto Maple Leafs seasons. The Toronto Hockey Club, which was also known as the Blue Shirts, competed in the NHA from the 1912-1913 season to midway through the 1916-17 season when the team suspended operations. In the following offseason, the NHA suspended operations, never to return. Four NHA clubs formed the National Hockey League and granted a temporary franchise to an unnamed Toronto 'hockey club' as a replacement for the NHA team in Toronto. However, the roster was composed mostly of former Blue Shirts, leading the press to call this team "the Torontos" or "the Blue Shirts." This temporary franchise would evolve into today's Toronto Maple Leafs.
|Stanley Cup Champions||Conference Champions||Division Champions/Reg. Season Leader||League Leader|
|Toronto Hockey Club|
|1912–13||20||9||11||0||18||86||95||--||3rd in NHA||Did not qualify|
|1913–14||20||13||7||0||26||93||65||--||1st in NHA||Won in NHA Finals[a], 6–2 (TG) (Canadiens)
Stanley Cup Champions, 3–0 (Aristocrats)
|1914–15||20||8||12||0||16||66||84||--||4th in NHA||Did not qualify|
|1915–16||24||9||14||1||19||97||98||--||5th in NHA||Did not qualify|
|1916–17[b]||10||5||5||0||10||50||45||--||4th in NHA||Team suspended|
|1912-13 to 1916-1917||98||46||51||1||93||406||403||--||--||1 Stanley Cup|
- a The NHA's Quebec Bulldogs held the Stanley Cup entering the 1913-14 season. The Toronto Hockey Club won the Cup by winning the NHA Finals, then successfully defended the Cup against the Pacific Coast Hockey Association champions.
- b The Toronto Hockey Club was suspended by the NHA for the remainder of the second half of the season.
GP = Games played, W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, Pts = Points, GF = Goals for, GA = Goals against, PIM = Penalties in minutes, TG = Playoff series decided on total goals 
- "Toronto Blueshirts". Montreal Canadiens. Retrieved 2011-04-25.
- Morrison, John; Mclatchy, Doug (1996). The Toronto Blue Shirts a.k.a. The Torontos, the NHL's first Stanley Cup champions 1917-1918. Hockey Information Service Inc. ISBN 1-894014-00-6.
- Coleman, Charles (1966). The Trail of the Stanley Cup, Vol. 1, 1893–1926 inc. NHL.
- "Standings for the Torontos of the NHA". hockeydb. Retrieved 2011-05-15.