List of polyamorists
This is a list of notable and historic figures who have been or are polyamorous. Polyamory is the desire, practice, or acceptance of much more than one strong, deep, close and true loving, romantic, and/or intimate relationship at a time, with the full knowledge and consent of all involved.
- Greta Christina, atheist blogger, speaker, and author
- Dossie Easton, co-author of The Ethical Slut and other works
- Janet Farrar, author and Neopagan
- Terisa Greenan, American writer, actress, filmmaker, and creator of Family: the web series
- Brenda Howard, bisexual rights activist
- Alexandra Kollontai, Russian Communist revolutionary
- Elise Matthesen, fiction author
- Graham Nicholls, English artist and writer
- Jennifer Diane Reitz, writer, webcomic author, trans advocate
- Celeste West (1942–2008), a librarian and author, known for her alternative viewpoints in librarianship and her authorship of books about lesbian sex and polyfidelity
- Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart, neo-pagan author
- Christina, Greta. "On Being on Anti-Depressants Indefinitely, Very Likely for the Rest of My Life » Greta Christina's Blog". Freethoughtblogs.com. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
- Beckerman, Marty (April 23, 2009). "The Ethical Slut Returns". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- Bone, Gavin and Farrar, Janet. "Our Views". Wicca na hErin. Retrieved 2005-12-10.
- "Seattle-based 'Family' webisodes no ordinary sexy sitcom.", Mark Rahner, Seattle Times, March 9, 2009. Accessed July 3, 2011.
- "Brenda Howard | LGBTHistoryMonth.com". lgbthistorymonth.com. Retrieved 2014-10-04.
- "Aleksandra Mikhaylovna Kollontai". Russiapedia. n.d. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- Matthesen, Elise. "Faithful Polyamory (a Unitarian Universalist sermon)", originally presented at First Universalist Church of Minneapolis, as part of the Gay Pride Sunday Service June 18, 2000
- Bernhardt, Colette (2009-09-13). "Meet the polyamorists – a growing band of people who believe that more lovers equals more love". The Independent (London). Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- Reitz, Jennifer Diane.Diane Reitz. transsexual.org
- Samek, T.; Roberto, K.R.; Lang, M. (2010). She Was a Booklegger: Remembering Celeste West. Litwin Books, LLC. ISBN 9781936117444. Retrieved 2014-10-04.
- Kaldera, Raven. Pagan polyamory: becoming a tribe of hearts. Llewellyn Worldwide, 2005.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|