List of polyamorists
This is a list of notable and historic figures who have been polyamorous. Polyamory is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
Deceased persons listed must be cited to a reliable third-party source which explicitly identifies the subject as polyamorous. Living people must be cited to a source in which they explicitly identify themselves as polyamorous.
- Dossie Easton, co-author of The Ethical Slut and other works.
- Janet Farrar, author and Neopagan.
- Terisa Greenan, American writer, actress, filmmaker, and creator of Family: the web series.
- Alexandra Kollontai, a Russian Communist revolutionary
- Elise Matthesen, fiction author
- Graham Nicholls, English artist and writer
- Jennifer Diane Reitz, writer, webcomic author, trans advocate
- Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart, neo-pagan author
See also 
- Beckerman, Marty (April 23, 2009). "The Ethical Slut Returns". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- Bone, Gavin and Farrar, Janet. "Our Views". Wicca na hErin. Retrieved December 10, 2005.
- "Seattle-based 'Family' webisodes no ordinary sexy sitcom.", Mark Rahner, Seattle Times, March 9, 2009. Accessed July 3, 2011.
- "Aleksandra Mikhaylovna Kollontai". Russiapedia. n.d. Retrieved 2011-23-12.
- Matthesen, Elise. "Faithful Polyamory (a Unitarian Universalist sermon)", originally presented at First Universalist Church of Minneapolis, as part of the Gay Pride Sunday Service June 18, 2000
- Bernhardt, Colette (2009-09-13). "Meet the polyamorists – a growing band of people who believe that more lovers equals more love". The Independent (London). Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- Reitz, Jennifer Diane.Jennifer Diane Reitz. transsexual.org
- Kaldera, Raven. Pagan polyamory: becoming a tribe of hearts. Llewellyn Worldwide, 2005.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|