Localeze, a service of Neustar, is a content manager for local search engines. The company provides businesses with tools to verify and manage the identity of their local listings across the Web. The company works with local search platform partners and location-based  service partners, national brands and local business clients.
As a local search business listings provider, Localeze collects and distributes business listings that can be verified by businesses themselves. Its business listings are used by search, social and mobile companies in the domain of Local Search and location-based services. Such partners include Yahoo!, Bing, Yellow Pages, TomTom, Siri (acquired by Apple), Twitter and Facebook.
- Diana, Alison (2010-12-09). "Twitter Expands Places Dataset". InformationWeek. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- Sullivan, Laurie (2010-01-28). "Microsoft's Bing Anchors On Localeze Business Data". MediaPost News. Retrieved 23 March 2010.
- [dead link]
- Rao, Leena (2010-09-28). "Tello Gives Businesses Consumer Feedback On The Fly". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- Hachman, Mark (3 August 2010). "TomTom Adds Business POIs via Localeze Deal". PC Magazine.
- Eldon, Eric (2010-08-20). "How Marketers and Businesses Can Start Using Facebook Places". Inside Facebook. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- Rao, Leena (2010-02-24). "ChaCha Gets Into The Local Business Listings Game". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- "Our Distribution Network". Neustar. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- "Making Sense of Facebook Places". Search Engine Land. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 20 August 2010.