||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2012)|
|Type||Steering Wheel controller|
|Generation||Seventh generation era|
|Retail availability||December 13, 2007|
Its components are:
- A wheel:
- A set of stainless steel pedals, including:
- A shifter unit:
Compared with other wheels in its class, the G25 is at the higher end of the range with an RRP of USD $299.99 or GBP £249.99. The higher cost is due to the inclusion of a number of features often not found in cheaper wheels.
A comparable wheel is the Fanatec 911 Porsche wheel, although it does not use any metal in its exterior construction.
In 2010, the Logitech G25 was superseded with the Logitech G27 steering wheel.
- Logitech 'G' series
- Review: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel - technology | Stuff.co.nz
- Logitech G25 racing Wheel | itespresso.es
- Hardware 3/2007: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel - chytne a nepustí! – Novinky.cz
- Klett, Steve (December 2006). "G25 Racing Wheel." Maximum PC Magazine.
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel review | Ars Technica