Ludek Pesek (April 26, 1919 - December 4, 1999) was an artist and novelist noted for his representations of astronomical subjects. Born in Kladno in what is now the Czech Republic, he died in Stäfa, Switzerland. The asteroid 6584 Ludekpesek is named for him.
 Books in English by Ludek Pesek
- The Ocean World - by Peter Ryan and Ludek Pesek - 1973 ISBN 0582153778
- The Earth is Near - 1974 ISBN 0878880666
- An Island for Two - 1975 ISBN 0722652232
- Log of a Moon Expedition - 1969 ISBN 0001844555
- Trap For Perseus - 1980 ISBN 0878881603
- The Moon and the Planets by Josef Sadil and Ludek Pesek - 1963
 Notes and references
- Lutz D. Schmandel, Dictionary of Minor Planet Names, v. 1 (Springer, 2003), p. 543, col. 2. ISBN 3540002383
- Cramer, Noel. "The Art of Ludek Pesek". University of Geneva. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- Cramer, Noel (2004). "Ludek Pesek's Role as Space Artist". Organizations and Strategies in Astronomy 5: 259–272.
- Ludek Pesek - Space Artist
|This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Czech artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|