LyN (game engine)
LyN engine is a video game engine developed by Ubisoft. It's designed to effectively scale on both old-gen and newer-generation hardware. The first game released featuring this engine was Rabbids Go Home and will serve many forthcoming games. For the Wii in particular, it maximizes the console's graphical capabilities without limiting the imaginations of the developers using it.
Games using the LyN engine
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Game
- From Dust
- Rabbids Go Home
- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Red Steel 2
- Turtles in Time: Re-Shelled
- Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time
- Casamassina, Matt (2009-05-05). "Why You'll Love Rabbids Go Home". IGN. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- JC Fletcher (2009-02-19). "Ubisoft programmer lists 'Rabbids Go Home' on (raving) resume". Joystiq. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- Matt Casamassina (2009-06-01). "E3 2009: Red Steel 2 Hands-On". IGN. Retrieved 2009-06-03.
|This video game software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|