From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marlborough may refer to:
- John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, 18th century British commander. For subsequent dukes, see Duke of Marlborough (title).
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, England
- Marlborough College, a public school in the town of Marlborough in Wiltshire, England
- Marlborough Fine Art, an international art gallery headquartered in London, England
- Marlborough Science Academy in Hertfordshire, England
- Marlborough School, Woodstock in Oxfordshire, England
- Malborough, a village in Devon, England
- Marlborough, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary
- Marlborough Park, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary
- Marlborough Mall, a shopping center in Calgary
- Fort Marlborough, a fortress from British era in City of Bengkulu, Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Jl Malioboro, the main street (jalan) of the city of Yogyakarta, the name of which is believed to be an Indonesianised version of Marlborough
- Marlborough College
- Marlborough Province, a province in the South Island from 1859 to 1876
- Marlborough Region, a region in the South Island (formerly the Marlborough Province)
- Marlborough, Auckland, a suburb of Auckland
- Marlborough School (Los Angeles), all-girl college prep school
- Marlborough, Connecticut, town in Hartford County
- Marlborough, Massachusetts, city in Middlesex County
- New Marlborough, Massachusetts, town in Berkshire County
- Marlborough, Missouri, village in St. Louis County
- New Hampshire
- Marlborough, New Hampshire, town in Cheshire County
- New York
- Marlborough, New York, town in Ulster County
- Marlborough Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- East Marlborough Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania
- West Marlborough Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Marlborough (Anglo-French car), an Anglo-French car made between 1906 and 1926
- Marlborough (New Zealand car), a New Zealand car made between 1912 and 1920
- Marlborough-Thomas, a British car made between 1923 and 1924
- HMS Marlborough, the name of several Royal Navy ships
- HMS St Michael (1669), a second-rate, renamed Marlborough 1706-1762.
- HMS Marlborough (1767), a third-rate, 1767-1800.
- HMS Marlborough (1807), a third-rate, 1807-1835.
- HMS Marlborough (1855), a first-rate, 1855-1924.
- Marlborough, British merchant sailing ship, 1876-1880 (disappeared).
- HMS Marlborough (1912), a battleship, 1912-1932.
- HMS Marlborough (F233), a frigate, 1989-2008 (sold to the Chilean Navy)
- Marlborough (New Zealand electorate) centred on the Marlborough region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marlborough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.