|Full name||Marvin Knoll|
|Date of birth||5 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Current club||SV Sandhausen|
|Spandauer SC Teutonia|
|1. FC Spandau|
|2008–2013||Hertha BSC II||80||(21)|
|2011–2012||→ Dynamo Dresden (loan)||11||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 July 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Knoll made his professional debut for Hertha's first team in German second division on 5 December 2010, following injuries to Raffael and Fanol Perdedaj, coming on as a substitute for fellow debutant Alfredo Morales. At the beginning of the 2011–12 season he was loaned for one year to Dynamo Dresden.
- "Hertha unterliegt in München 0:1" (in German). 5 December 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Neunter Neuzugang: Dynamo verpflichtet Marvin Knoll auf Leihbasis" (in German). Dynamo Dresden. 29 June 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Jovanovic und Knoll landen beim SVS" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Profile at the homepage of Hertha BSC (German)
- Marvin Knoll at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Marvin Knoll at worldfootball.net
||This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|