From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matchbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A matchbox is a box made of cardboard or thin wood designed to hold matches.
Matchbox may also refer to:
- Matchbox (brand), a well-known brand name of die-cast toys, originally sold in replica matchbox packaging
- Matchbox (window manager), a window manager designed for embedded platforms
- Matchboxing or gutterboxing, the practice of displaying video with a distinct border around the edges of the screen
- Matchbox sign, a psychiatric symptom seen in delusional parasitosis and Morgellons
- Matchbox (poetry magazine), a UK poetry magazine
- Matchbox (drinking game) a game played using a match box
- "Matchbox" (song), a rock and roll song written and recorded by Carl Perkins
- "Matchbox", a song by English Indie band The Kooks from their first album, Inside In/Inside Out
- Matchbox (band), a popular English pop/rock group, who appeared on five top 20 hits
- Matchbox Twenty, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.