From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McLaren is a Formula One racing team, part of the McLaren Group.
McLaren or MacLaren may also refer to:
- McLaren Flat, South Australia
- McLaren Vale, near Adelaide, South Australia
- McLaren Park, San Francisco, California, U.S.
- MacLaren Youth Correctional Facility in Woodburn, Oregon, U.S.
- The McLaren Building, in Birmingham, England, UK
- Maclaren, a manufacturer of baby buggies, strollers and carriers
- McLaren Group, owner of the Formula One racing team
- McLaren Health Care Corporation, a health care organization in Michigan, United States
- McLaren Performance Technologies, an automotive engineering company currently owned by Linamar
- J&H McLaren & Co. was a British engineering company that manufactured steam traction engines, stationary engines and diesel engines
- MacLaren's, a fictional bar in How I Met Your Mother
- McLaren F1, a road-going car
- McLaren MP4-12C, a road-going car
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, а car by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren Automotive
- Swan and Maclaren, an architectural firm in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McLaren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.