||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Born||Michael Angelo Bellisario
April 7, 1980
Los Angeles County, California, United States
|Parents||Donald P. Bellisario (father)
Michael Angelo Bellisario (born April 7, 1980) is an American actor and the son of scriptwriter and producer Donald P. Bellisario.
Bellisario has mostly had parts in series produced by his father, he played Midshipman Michael "Mikey" Roberts in JAG and also appeared during the first part of NCIS season 3 as Charles "Chip" Sterling. He has also appeared in four episodes of Quantum Leap. In the pilot chapter of JAG, Michael was the boy rowing in the Adriatic in the aperture scene. He was 15 at this time. At the end of S03E01, he make a pizza delivery to a police station.
Michael is the half-brother of actress Troian Bellisario.
- Kush (2008) Doctor Belmont
- Lords of the Underworld (2006) as James Vane
- Bravo (1998) President's Son-in-law
- Beyond the Trophy (2012) Producer
- Good Day L.A. (2002) Himself
- Fox News (2008) Himself
- Sunset Tan (2007) Himself
- The Girls Next Door (2005) Himself
- VH1 Big in 04 (2004) Guest / Sketch
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|