At the 2003 Adult Entertainment Expo
January 16, 1980
|Other names||Michelle Wild|
|Height||170 centimetres (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb; 7.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||97 (per IAFD)|
Katalin Vad, better known by her porn star name Michelle Wild (vad literally means "wild" in Hungarian) (born 16 January 1980 in Sátoraljaújhely, Hungary) is a Hungarian actress and former erotic performer who worked mainly for Private Media Group (international) and LUXx Video (Hungary).
Her first adult film, Sex Opera, was shot in 2001, and subsequently she worked repeatedly with the same company, Private, and the director Kovi (István Kovács), producing such adult films as Brides & Bitches and The Sex Secrets of the Paparazzi. She has also worked with such prominent porn directors as John Leslie (Crack Her Jack 1) and Rocco Siffredi (Animal Trainer 5). She appeared in more than 70 adult films in her career since 2001.
She won a best actress award at the 2003 Brussels Erotic Festival. In the same year, Private produced a semi-documentary-style adult film titled "The Private Life of Michelle Wild". The film featured snippets of Wild speaking about her desires, interspersed with scenes from her previous films.
Since her retirement from the business and the birth of her daughter, she told in several interviews in Hungary that she has completely changed and although she does not deny her past, she would not take the porn actress road again.
- 2003 Venus Awards for Best Actress Hungary
- 2003 Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival Ninfa Award – Best Supporting Actress for Hot Rats
- 2004 European X Award – Best Actress (Germany)
- Megújult az FHM (Hungarian)
- origo.hu: Michelle Wild a Jóban Rosszban csapatában (Hungarian)
- Andrea, Kánya (2007-03-29). "Vad Kati kézimunkázott, leápolt, most csak ápol". Hírextra (in Hungarian). Retrieved 2009-06-03.
- "Hot Rats Earns Best Spanish Film at International Erotic Film Festival". AVN. 2004-09-30. Retrieved 2008-06-12.[dead link]
- "Festival De L‘Erotisme und European-X-Awards 2004". German-Adult-News.com. 2004-03-10. Retrieved 2010-02-17.