|Now at||Vatican Library|
|Size||29.2 cm by 21.4 cm|
Minuscule 374 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), A204 (Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 11th century. The manuscript has complex contents. It has some marginalia.
The commentary to the Gospel of Mark is of the authorship of Victorinus, commentaries to the rest of the Gospels are of the authorship of Peter of Laodicea. It contains the Eusebian tables and pictures. Lists of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each Gospel, numbers of the κεφαλαια (chapters), and the τιτλοι (titles) were added by a later hand.
The Greek text of the codex is a representative of the Byzantine text-type. Aland placed it in Category V. According to the Claremont Profile Method it has mixed Byzantine text in Luke 1. In Luke 10 and Luke 20 no profile was made.
The manuscript in 1215 belonged to one John from Theodosiopolis (in Asia Minor). The manuscript was added to the list of New Testament manuscripts by Scholz (1794-1852). It was examined by Dean Burgon. C. R. Gregory saw it in 1886.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 61.
- Aland, K.; M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 69. ISBN 3-11-011986-2.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig: Hinrichs. p. 184.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 139. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The profile method for the classification and evaluation of manuscript evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 59. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 225.