Mitchelton railway station
Mitchelton station in August 2012
|Location||McConaghy Street, Mitchelton|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||10.94 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Station code||600381 (platform 1)
600382 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 3|
Mitchelton railway station is located on the Ferny Grove line in Queensland, Australia. It is one of two railway stations serving the Brisbane suburb of Mitchelton, the other being Oxford Park railway station.
The station opened in 1918. To the north of the station lies a turnback siding.
Services by platform
|1||Ferny Grove||Roma Street, Park Road, Coopers Plains & Beenleigh|||
|2||Ferny Grove||Ferny Grove|||
Brisbane Transport operate four routes from Mitchelton station:
- 369: to Toombul via Stafford
- 396: to Arana Hills
- 397: to Ferny Grove station via Everton Hills
- 398: to Ferny Grove station via Arana Hills
In addition the above, Brisbane Transport buses also call in by the nearby Brookside bus station.
- "Queensland Places - Mitchelton". Centre for the Government of Queensland. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- Ferny Grove line timetable TransLink 20 January 2014
- Mitchelton Platform 1 TransLink
- Mitchelton Platform 2 TransLink
- Route 369 timetable TransLink 14 October 2014
- Routes 396, 397, 398 timetable TransLink 20 January 2014
- Media related to Mitchelton railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Mitchelton station Queensland Rail
- Mitchelton station Queensland's Railways on the Internet
- Mitchelton station TransLink travel information
|This article about a railway station in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|