Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (April 2010)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Persian Wikipedia. (April 2010)|
|حزب نواندیشان ایران اسلامی
Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran
|Politics of Iran
Modern Thinkers Party of Islamic Iran (Persian: حزب نواندیشان ایران اسلامی), likewise known as MTPII, was established by Dr Amir Mohebbian in 2006, as a modernist, moderate conservative political party. The party has supported justice, freedom, and "moral rule" of Iranian society, and to resolve community problems through dialogue with the political elite. Diplomatically, the party has advocated "New Idea reforms" aimed at bringing Iran and the world towards an Islamic nation with peace and progress within Islamic ideals. The party has noted that the elimination of poverty and discrimination in all political areas is only possible through the creation of economic, cultural, and social justice.
The following are main ideals of the Modern Thinkers Party:
- Create a free and just society respecting spirituality and religion in all areas.
- Create a society in which the just behavior of rulers and citizens create a symbol for Islamic society.
- Create an advanced country that the discipline and piety are alongside.
- Defend national and religious traditions, as a valuable way to strengthen national identity without acceptance of religious obscurantism, and defending intellectualism without defending of Westernization.
- Move towards new religious Ideas and principled defense of religious and national interests.
- use of moderated policies in political, economical and cultural thought.
- Realize the ideal of the Islamic Nation in the world, using reasonable methods.
The following are political ideals of the Modern Thinkers Party:
- Democratic rule of law in the light of religious Islamic thought under leading of the just ruler.
- Full independence of all oppressor powers to develop and defend the territorial integrity of Iran.
- Freedom to speech, to write, to select delegates, to choose a career, and to choose a political party, within the framework of the constitution.
- Defense of human dignity and respect for life, property and family of all citizens without discrimination.
- Belief in each other's independence, particularly an independent judiciary to defend the rights of citizens without discrimination.
- Efforts to provide housing, work, public health insurance for everyone.
- Equal treatment of all citizens under law, without exception, and equal opportunity in the social, economic and cultural fields.
- rule of Enlightening Islamic culture at all levels of political behavior, and of ethics in political literature on the relationship between the parties, the people, and the rulers.
- Defense of peace and global disarmament to realize a violence-free world.
- Strengthening ethnic identity in order to preserve national identity.
Social and economic ideals
The following are social ideals of the Modern Thinkers Party:
- Ownership is respected, but with priority of benefit of people .
- Priority of the welfare of the people to benefits in all government economic activities.
- Rule-oriented economic system that led to restrictions and government intervention in the economy in the macro sense to run that brought investment and created democracy gap class emerged.
- Entrepreneurship development; eradicate poverty and unemployment, financial and human resources management
- Transparent and entitled rule of the country's economic system to create economic security and justice system, market-oriented.
- Develop and strengthen the private sector and cooperative productive economy for the people.
- Eradicate inflation to maintain the value of national currency and control liquidity and to prevent obvious and hidden deductions.
- Increase productivity in all areas, especially in production factors and management
- Special attention to growing research and development; creativity and development of advanced technologies.
- Priority of agriculture and rural development through health insurance for farmers and their families, development of agricultural insurance, creating industries into side; promote quality packaging and ...
- Vanquish corruption, bribery and abuse of office, through the rule of law and transparency in administrative and economic systems.
- Defend the rights of workers, farmers, traders and all classes to foster social justice
- Develop comprehensive, universal health coverage.
- Relations are workers and employers in all industry sectors, agriculture, trade and services to achieve the highest level of productivity, respecting the rights and interests of both workers and investors.
- Deepen religious culture through adoption of scientific and intellectual methods.
- Strengthen family institutions as a foundation of community strength and excellence.
- Special attention to education reform and national development actions.
- Legitimize the rights of women as active citizens.