From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(See other stations in Osaka)
|Neighborhood etc.||8-27, Dogashiba Itchome|
|Former name||Momoyama Station|
|Present name since||1905|
|Operator(s)||West Japan Railway Company (JR West)|
|Line(s)||Osaka Loop Line|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
This station has two elevated side platforms serving a track each.
|1||■Osaka Loop Line||inner track for Tsuruhashi and Kyobashi|
|2||■Osaka Loop Line||outer track for Tennoji and Shin-Imamiya|
- Descente, Ltd.
- ZETT Corporation
- Kita Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- Shoei Printing Co., Ltd.
- NTT West Osaka Hospital
- Osaka Police Hospital
- Mister Donut
- Momodani Shopping Arcade
- Osaka Prefectural Yuhigaoka High School
- Osaka Prefectural Tennoji Shogyo High School
- Poole Gakuin Junior and Senior High Schools
- Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau (Momodani-ekimae)
- Route 22: for Suwa Jinja-mae via Tsuruhashi-ekimae and Tamatsukuri / for Abenobashi via Tennoji Kuyakusho
- Route 73: for Namba via Tsuruhashi-ekimae and Uehommachi Rokuchome / for Deto Bus Terminal via Kumata
- Kintetsu Bus (JR Momodani Station)
- Route 66 for Kintetsu Uehommachi Station via Osaka Police Hospital (No operations on Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and from December 30 till January 4)
Stations next to Momodani
|Osaka Loop Line|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|