From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moraine may refer to:
- Moraine, rock debris transported by glaciers
- Moraine, Ohio, a city in Ohio, USA
- Moraine Township, Lake County, Illinois, a township in Lake County, Illinois, USA
- Moraine Valley Community College, a community college in Palos Hills, Illinois
- Moraine State Park, in Pennsylvania
- Moraine Lake, a lake in Banff National Park, Canada
- Moiraine Damodred, one of the main characters of the The Wheel of Time fantasy series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moraine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.