|Based in||Los Angeles|
Motorcyclist is a motorcycling magazine in the United States. The magazine is headquartered in Irvine, California and is published by Bonnier. The former editor in chief, Brian Catterson, was previously the executive editor at the rival Cycle World. The current editor is Marc Cook, a veteran of several motorcycle publications, including Motorcyclist.
Motorcyclist was sold by the hall of famer Bill Bagnall (also its editor for 20 years) to Petersen Publishing in 1970. It is currently owned by Bonnier, who acquired it from Source Interlink Media in 2013.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- "Brian Catterson named Editor-in-Chief of Motorcyclist magazine". Motorcyclist Magazine. September 8, 2006. Retrieved 2007-01-30.
- "Motorcycle Hall of Fame: Bill Bagnall". Motorcycle Hall of Fame. Retrieved 2007-01-30.
- "Bagnall obituary". Dealernews. November 28, 2006. Retrieved 2007-01-30.
- Bonnier, Source Interlink Exchange Titles
|This transport magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.